FORSCA: New Big Family

Saturday, July 05, 2014

The first time I enter Graduated Program of Agronomy and Horticulture, I promised on my self that I'll focuses only on academic literacy, not for other as in Undergraduate. But the first two months, I felt something unusual, I cann't management my schedule correctly, and when I have free time, I cann't use it wisely. And after then, I try to be active in my class activity such as join every class activities. Yes right, I have problem with my daily schedule.. and with activities in the class still not enough to solve my problem.

Then I look for FORSCA (Forum Mahasiswa Pascasarjana Dep. Agronomi dan Hortikultura or 'Graduate Students Forum of Department Agronomy and Horticuture'), just I imagine one day I'll be one of them, being on Information and Communication Department like before is interesting. Yap, during undergraduate I have been passed the time here, explore my skill on writing, photograph, also designing.. For someone else this is difficult, but for me this is interesting, and one day this will be my passion.

But out of my expectation, when the new candidate has been choosen, the time to arrange new composition of FORSCA, and I've determined to be a Secretary. The problem is not about I like it or not, but how could being responsible with that position. Actually, its not really hard to adapt, as for me always challenge my self with something new, as before I've experienced for being Secretary of Information and Communication in Student Executive Board. But as the time goes I by, as I already know, Secretary isn't that easy, isn't only on administration cases, but more than that, solve too many unpredictable cases.

July, 3th 2014 was our official inauguration. Inducted by our Head of Department Agronomy and Horticulture. This is not the end, only begining of our journey. And also for now, my daily days not only about study and research, but also about FORSCA.

 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. doakan kak semoga kelak saya bisa bergabung dalam keluarga besar FORSCA seperti kakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aamiin.. Insya Alloh sukses selalu ya dek :))

    ReplyDelete